Thursday, July 16, 2009
Tombola
On Tuesday night the three of us decided to attempt another Pub Crawl with our good friend Vincent. It was basically the same set up as the one in Rome, except less people and much better booze. I even made to every bar. I met a guy from Iowa named Austin and we reminisced about the Iowa State Fair and all things Midwest. It was a pleasant, actually memorable (!) experience except for the end. Vincent yanked Irum's camera and now it does not turn on. I took Irum's keys to go home and it turns out I broke one. But somehow I woke up with more money than I had so all is good in love and war. I don't know why I used that reference. I met up with people from my Italian Grand Tour class to work on our group project. One girl has chosen to talk about the Italian Bingo-esque game "Tombola" and another about Italian pasta. I had prepared two parts and she basically shot my ideas down completely. Whatever. I'm doing it anyway. I hate group projects. I am actually the one who always takes controls so she particularly erked me. Whatevs. In twelve hours I will be in Capri! Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment