me

me
Cinque Terre

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Herro

I'm sitting at the computer lab. Bored. I went to Santa Crocce this morning, a magnificent church with catacombs of Michelangelo and Galileo. It was nice, aside from the fact that my teacher neglected to remind us about the whole covering your shoulders and legs thing. I had jeans on before class but my roommate Tina said they were unnecessary, come to find out at the church that I could not enter. Needless to say I bought a cheesy scarf featuring Italian tourist traps and was allowed entrance. Some of my roommates have been fighting lately, really petty stuff, so I organized a house meeting, which half the house never showed up for. Whatever. Pub crawl tonight with Irum and Natalie and my hilarious friend Vincent. After free sangria and shots at each bar, my entry tomorrow might not be as chipper.

No comments:

Post a Comment