Thursday, June 25, 2009
sweaty but hopeful
I am here. This computer is on Italian lock and unfortunately the hot Italian dude has left and I do not know how to change it. But I will say the international travelling by myself was a hell of a lot easier than I thought. I had the fortunate opportunity to sit next to a wonderful lady from Poland who was returning home for her sisters funeral. I did not ask how she passed. She really made my flight bareable. And so, now I sit at this internet cafe outside of my wonderful 6 person flat, fully equipped with washer, dryer, dish washer, living room, and dining room. now i can sort of understand the 900 dollar price tag. so much to say. it was not until today that i really felt like i was on vacation. i have been by myself up until this point, well i suppose i still am. the hotel was not fun. i slept the whole time. the breakfast of bread, cheese, and cappucino was the only thing were telling about. to jake and tess, thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hey I was browsing flickr for a hi res HDR bumblebee picture for you to use as your background on this blog. the dots aren't doing it for me. lemme know if you want me to pick one out for you, seein as you probably shouldn't be spending time in such a manner given your current locale. LOVE YOU MAYA-BABY.
ReplyDeleteare you going to post pics while on your solo vaca?
ReplyDeletep.s. have you seen the movie Taken? Do not talk to hot international guys!
p.p.s. the dots are fine.
hey lady ... sounds fabulous. you've gotten me quite excited. we (jake and i that is) appreciate your thank you. too bad about michael jackson - keep bloggin with dets.
ReplyDeletexoxo
xoxo
xoxo
hey bee girl, dad and i are like 2 invalids, he with 3 broken ribs, me from the surgery. the surgery went well and i will be recuperating today. tomorrow, well who knows? thanks for calling this morning, it was great to hear your voice. hell, i can hear you better on that phone! we all love you. see you in 27 days!
ReplyDeletemom
How's it going? What have you been doing? Haven't heard from you for a day so blog, willya?
ReplyDeletemom
Hey Maya, Anthony Bourdain is going to be in DSM November 5th at the Civic Center. Do you want me to get us tickets or is that a totally stupid question?\
ReplyDeletemom